You may have been to the Harwood District in Dallas without even knowing it! Basically located in Downtown Dallas....
If you've stop by the coffee shop at Magnolias: Sous Le Pont or the biggest Texas bar patio at Happiest Hour or the elegant restaurant, Saint Ann's, offering amazing lunch and variety of wine in a scenic garden- then you have explored some of the Harwood District. Here are a few more hot spots you should check out:
1. Explore many styles of food Seven distinct restaurants can be found in the HARWOOD District, ranging from French food at Saint Ann's, to skyline views and cocktails at Happiest Hour, to gourmet coffee, upscale Italian food at Dolce RIviera and laid-back environment with cozy food at The Grove.
2. Indulge in history and art At Saint Ann, you’ll see the Virgin de Guadalupe monument, Dallas’ first school for Hispanic children, the Samurai Collection, which houses the largest collection of samurai armor and objects outside of Japan and has seen over 10,000 visitors!
3. Tons of greenery The famous #KatyTrail is hidden in the midst of downtown Dallas! This trail attracts restaurants, bar, apartment complexes and joggers every day!
4. Celebrity Living The new condo property, Bleu Ciel , is attracting many from afar! The Dallas skyline will soon be changing with this incredible 33-story new build tower.
5. Luxury and professional offices There are already six Class AA luxury office buildings in the HARWOOD District, with two more coming up! One being- the newRolex building, having Japanese- inspired design. TheNo. 10 building, which will have 17,214 square feet of green roof terraces.
For all your DFW Real Estate needs, Selden@rogershealy.com
Author:Selden Tual Phone: 512-944-3121 Dated: February 18th 2017 Views: 306 About Selden: Selden is a native of Memphis, TN where he attended Christian Brothers High School. After high schoo...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate is a DFW based residential and commercial real estate company that was founded in 2007 by Rogers Healy. RHAdfw is passionate about developing long lasting relationships with clients while representing them to buy, sell or lease any home in DFW. Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice