Veronica Lind, REALTOR® |Rogers Healy and Associates
The kitchen is my favorite room in the house and if your family is anything like my family, we spend quite a bit of time in the kitchen. Whether your kitchen is in need of some updating or you are thinking about selling in the future, here are 5 simple and inexpensive “tweaks” that can spruce up the heart of your home.
1. Update Your Hardware: Small changes such as updating the hardware can really modernize the kitchen and make a huge difference in the appearance. Plus, it’s inexpensive.
2. Swap out the Kitchen Sink: If you want to make a trendy farmhouse sink the focal point in your kitchen, most new sinks cost well under $1,000. Looking for a less expensive upgrade? Change out the faucets instead!
3. Add Tile Backsplash: Think of backsplash as icing on the cake. It can be an instant way to dress up a kitchen. **Pro Tip: A stainless steel laminate backsplash is the most affordable option.
4. Fresh Paint Job: Paint goes a long way! Instead of ripping out well-made cabinets, opt to repaint or refinish for a dramatic update. Then add that fresh, new hardware we talked about.
5. Rethink Your Lighting: Add under-cabinet lighting to bring in some light into the room or swap out the traditional light fixtures for a modern chandelier.
Need some additional ideas? Looking for a reliable contractor? I can help! Contact me today!
Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate is a DFW based residential and commercial real estate company that was founded in 2007 by Rogers Healy. RHAdfw is passionate about developing long lasting relationships with clients while representing them to buy, sell or lease any home in DFW. Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice