Looking for the best patios to brunch, grub and hang with friends this summer? Here are my favorites around the Harwood District, Uptown Dallas and Greenville!
1) Happiest Hour: Everything is bigger in Texas - so you can expect this one to be the largest bar patio in Texas! This two-story deck is 12,000 sq ft with amazing views of Downtown, especially during the sunset, made up of lounge furniture upstairs and a cool table layout downstairs with games to play, large TVs to watch for football games and enough space to bring your pup!
2) HG Supply Co: Located on Lower Greenville - this place is more relaxed, but gets bumpin' on the weekends. I would describe this place as an intimate restaurant downstairs and party upstairs that feels like an Italian Villa with ropes lights hanging and large wooden tables for groups of friends aka perfect for brunching.
3) Saint Ann Restaurant and Bar: Brunch it up here every Sunday with live music on the patio and Wednesday and Thursday nights for dinner from 7-10pm. This restaurant/bar is very charming and elegant, with a climate controlled patio, garden views, outside fire place and a direct site of Downtown Dallas. Stop by and try their wine selections!
4) The LOT: Now this place is made for fun....on White Rock Lake! If you want a chill, activity-filled, picnic table lounging, dog-friendly place - this is where you need to go! Enjoy burgers, sandwiches and beer.
5) The Grove at Harwood: This patio is just one big backyard! Filled with picnic tables, hammocks, abundant lawn space, volleyball courts and best of all....Taco Trucks!
For all your DFW leasing, buying and selling needs, firstname.lastname@example.org
Author:Rogers Healy Phone: 000-000-0000 Dated: June 8th 2017 Views: 221 About Rogers: Rogers Healy, a native Texan, has lived in Dallas for the majority of his life. Before moving to Dal...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Rogers Healy and Associates Real Estate is a DFW based residential and commercial real estate company that was founded in 2007 by Rogers Healy. RHAdfw is passionate about developing long lasting relationships with clients while representing them to buy, sell or lease any home in DFW. Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice